Google Analytics

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Belated Eye Candy - Sunday?

The fading glory of my lovely geraniums from the balcony garden...Sorry to be so late with this...but I am up to my eyeballs in bag orders, so Friday after work was spent searching for and finding coordinating fabrics for all the National Capital Cat Show orders (Thanks, SIL for your - always - wonderful help!)

I'm surprised (and not just a little dismayed) at how long it's taking me to bounce back from the two solid months of preparation for that show. But then I try to remind myself that I had spent at least a month in almost solid preparation for the Star City Cat Show prior to that, as well, so I suppose 3 months of almost non-stop sewing is taking it's toll? lololol...I somehow thought two weeks break would easily make up for it! And I am sewing again, just more slowly...
(((hugs)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Plain Jane said...

They don't look very faded to me - they're beautiful. Just about all the flowers here are done for the year - just seed heads left and I'll leave those in the beds for the birds over the winter. The goldfinches seem to especially like the seeds from the False Sunflowers. I need to harvest some catnip for winter - about a dozen plants have sprung up out around the mailbox so I'll clip those back. Oh, and the 7-Sisters rose that I dug up and transplanted over to Mom's last fall is sending up shoots from the roots that must have been left behind!!