Google Analytics

Monday, April 09, 2012

Another Meatless Monday!


I can't claim credit for this one, it's Dad's Greek Salad Recipe which I discovered on Pinterest.

I didn't use as much olive oil, added in chopped parsley. But it's meatless, even if not vegan. Along with the salad I'm having a Black Bean, Corn, & Brown Rice concoction which is made with a can of each veggie, a can of diced tomatoes, 1 cup of uncooked brown rice (cook it obviously) and then I added in smoked paprika, cumin (a couple of teaspoons at least), and cayenne. I also chopped up a hot pepper from my freezer bag of peppers from the CSA share 2 years ago! They are still just fine.

2 comments:

china oil painting reproductions said...

The Meatless food is good for healthy.Have a nice food and happy mood

Anonymous said...

They both sound pretty good. We might leave the olives out though - or you can have my share !