Thursday, April 11, 2013
- Name: KnitNana
- Location: Virginia, United States
I'm a young Nana to 5 grandchildren, mom to a DD, and I'm owned by my cats: three very special rescued kitties, a Siamese, a Tonkinese, and a newly whole Himalayan. They're known here as The Meezer, The Tonk, and Moji, which is Hindi for Sock (too appropriate, right?). Sewing is my business, knitting is my passion! Please visit my business blog at http://nanasadierose.blogspot.com, to learn how to choose your own special creation at my etsy shop (see below), and be sure to visit both of my other blogs: Knitnana for knitterly happenings and Nana Sadie's Place for miscellaneous musings including reflections on my multiple interests and current fascinations.
It's a Crazy World - Take Positive Action
Positive Steps to Take Every Single Day!
More Positive Steps To Take Today!
Books I'm Reading/Have Read
- Slow is Beautiful: New Visions of Community, Leisure, and Joie de Vivre
- Less is More: Embracing Simplicity for a Healthy Planet
- Peace and Plenty
- Depletion and Abundance: Life on the New Home Front
- Diet for a Hot Planet
- Deep Economy
- Hot, Flat, and Crowded
- The Omnivore's Dilemma
- Cheap: The High Cost of Discount Culture
- The Big Short
- Ecological Intelligence
- Food Rules
- Not Buying It: My Year Without Shopping
- The Faith Club
- Culling 100 Things
- This is Exciting!
- The Reverse 100-Thing Challenge
- Meatless Mondays, World Vegetarian Day, & Vegetari...
- When Life Hands You Lemons...
- Disasters As Motivators...
- So Much Vitriol
- Small Craft Business Showcase
- Earth Day in Grandin Village!
- This Sounds Delish!