Google Analytics

Monday, July 05, 2010

Meatless Monday - Dinner Out!

So it's Mealess Monday again, and I'm expecting company. Dinner will be in a restaurant today, so will either be Buddhist Delight at a local Chinese place, or perhaps salad bar and baked potato at a local chain restaurant.

Sometimes, you just gotta go with the flow, you know?

Oh...and breakfast is a "fast food" sandwich I make myself:
Thomas' high fiber English Muffin
1/4 c Egg Beaters w/ shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Morningstar Farms veggie-sausage patty

It's really good, and only 5 points on Weight Watchers. Holds me over for a long morning, as well.
Happy 4th of July holiday weekend, if you're still enjoying a day off today!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hey Nana Sadie-

Joey here- from Meatless Monday. We've written each other before, but unfortunately I seem to have misplaced your email address. I just wanted to let you know we're featuring Nana Sadie's place as one of our blogs growing the movement. Check it out:

http://www.meatlessmonday.com/bloggers-on-board/

Keep up the great posts!

-Joey Lee
Project Associate
Meatless Monday