Google Analytics

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Mix of Things...

Did you shop on Black Friday? Not me.

Did you shop on Small Business Saturday? I did (oh wow, did I...12 hours out of the house, and I was wrecked when it was over)

Are you eating meatless today? (being Meatless Monday?) I almost am...but being a touch under the weather, that old standby chicken noodle soup slipped in there without my think ing that it was Meatless Monday. I think I'll have to do two meatless days next week to compensate (or perhaps during this week, too?).

I saw this article on finishing the leftovers via FB and decided to share it here. Who knew that tossing leftovers could waste so much? But it simply makes sense, if you're trying to watch your pennies, and do things more holistically, to cook from scratch and then eat it all (or freeze it) before it goes into the garbage...

My next plan is to carefully decide what to shop for and what to make, and try to use up my stash as carefully as I use up the food I buy and cook...

No comments: