Google Analytics

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making Changes a Baby Step at a Time: Or Use What You Have

I just discovered a new blog that's helping me do exactly that: Make Do. Okay that's not the name of the blog, it's called Frugally Sustainable, but the thrust of the article linked up above is all about that Yankee practice my Mom's generation was raised with...That "Use it Up, Wear it Out, Make it Do, or Do Without."

I'm really hopeful that in 2012 I can begin to chronicle some of the things I'm planning to do, but the very first thing is to accept that I'm not in the perfect spot to live a sustainable lifestyle (specifically, I can't grow my own food which makes me incredibly sad) but there are small things each one of us can do...

Until things change so we can be even more sustainable.

No comments: