Google Analytics

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Crafting a New Year

In addition to all those New Year's resolutions (okay, I call them PLANS) along came a post that really spoke to me: Crafty New Year.

And the thing that intrigued me was the challenge to find unexpected ways to create with recycled items. So I'm in. I'll be trying to consider items in new ways. This on top of promising myself to work more out of my stashes (yarn and fabric) in creating my own artistic endeavors.

Sounds like a great plan, and I promise to share with you. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a great idea! My sister has been spinning plastic from plastic grocery bags to make a strong plastic reusable sack. I just noticed Knitpicks now has spindles...so I may have to give that a try. :)