Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb10 - December 22 & 23

Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like
to travel next year?

Travel is mostly via car in my life, but sometimes, like in August, I fly. I dislike flying, did feel that way long before the current attempts to keep us safe. IF I could travel the way I'd like, it would be by train. I'd wish enough time to not worry about the timetables, but would sit and knit my way wherever I'd like to go...Next year, I suspect the bulk of my travel again will be via car. with one possible flight.

New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could
introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would
it be and why?

A new name? Ha! I already have new ones. Never having gone by my official, birth certificate name, most people have a hard time with my names. A few years ago I opened my handbag business and became "Nana Sadie Rose" which technically fits in more ways than meets the eye...I'm also Knitnana on my other blog...and that one fits, too, for the obsessive Knitter I am.

If I could come up with a name for myself, I think it would be "Angelique McNeil." As in "Angie." Not quite sure why, but it seems perfect.

1 comment:

Carrie#K said...

Because of your angelic nature?

I love to travel by train myself. Too bad that their timetables are so loosely based in reality that they should be labeled fiction, which is fabulous when you have time enough and projects.